Friday, September 5, 2014

Turtles life for me :)

Many who read the title of this blog probably think to themselves "The turtle...teacher?" Yes. If you know me, you completely understand my obsession with terrapins, and pretty much reptiles in general. The phrase "A turtles life for me" has taken a meaningful light in my eyes. Turtles not only slowly absorb what happens around them; but they also TAKE the time to notice life. That is a goal of mine. Slow down just long enough to see purpose, meaning, and beauty.  It just so happens that I'm not only a turtle....well science...enthusiast, but also a teacher. Being a Mommy of two will be my new adventure this year.  Can't wait to see how it goes!

On this blog, you will see that I am an enthusiast for anything simple and healthy.  I will be posting tips on cooking at home for a family, freezing whole foods, canning recipes, and anything else that might help simplify or HEALTH up your life.  You might see the occasional baby (or baby-bump) picture appear as well.  Hopefully I can help and inspire others to see the good in life!



No comments:

Post a Comment