Monday, September 15, 2014

A 6 month reminder...if I have the time...

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle its easy to forget Im pregnant.  When I was pregnant with Emma, every move and every feeling was examined. I took naps religiously,  and ate everything healthy. I did stretches, squats, and anticipated labor at like....week 2.  Anytime I tried to lift something, people would move heaven and earth to make sure I didnt. With poor little Luke, I feel like its flying by! No one marvels at the mystery of my pregnancy this time...which honestly keeps them from seeing how run down I look! ;) Chasing around a toddler really changes a pregnancy for sure. BUT in the midst of it all, I can feel such a peace from this kid, more so than ever. He calms me and helps me not to worry this time around. His sister will love him...I won't ignore either of them once he comes...and so on. :)

So..since Im officially 6 months pregnant, here's six great things about him:

1.) He was definitely meant for a divine reason, because he was on God's timing!

2.) He likes to snuggle. Actually not just snuggle....like nestle down into the farthest part of my bladder possible. I'll remind him one day when Mom can't "hold it" on long trips anymore because of him. ;)

3.) This kid must have an addiction to beef. Its all I want to eat! Lord have mercy, please dont let him be 9 lb because of it.

4.) If old wives tales are true, he will have a head full of hair. Because like his sister, he is giving me horrible raging heart burn!

5.) He is my daily reminder that God's plan is bigger than my own, and that God must see me fit as a mom to send me another sweetheart so soon.

6.) I cannot wait to kiss his sweet face.

We love you sweet Luke Dean :) Happy 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment