Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Little Things

Its gloomy, dreary, sick feeling weeks where you really appreciate the little things. Like your mom making dinner for you three nights in a row! Spoiled? Yes, I am. But who would deny her food? Yea...thats what I thought. 

So below are 3 new "little" favorites.

1. A homemade birthday party. :) Emma is having a farm themed birthday party and I've basically "Pinterested" (thats now an actual word, right?) everything...but with my own twist. Hoping she'll appreciate her homemade parties at our house one day when she looks back on memories. I'm sure I'll post a birthday post later, but here's a sneak peek..

Homemade farm sign for the door :)


The cutest centerpieces you ever did see. They have little cows on the bottles! $1 at Michaels! 


2. doTerra lavendar oil...oh Im officially obsessed. If its possible to get addicted to that fragrance then sign me up for therapy. My dear friend in FL sells doTerra (pure high quality EOs), and after my last EO (essential oil) post, she has educated me out the woozah. Who knew I had SO much to learn...or that there WAS so much to learn about EOs. Another post to come later, Im still researching and reviewing the samples she sent to me....but I love it so far!

3. Recipe for elderberry gummies to help this winter with adding nutrients to fight off sickness. http://thesnapmom.com/diy-elderberry-kombucha-gummies/

I absolutely love snap mom by the way.
My favorite blogs to follow are:
100 days of real food,
snap mom,
food babe (rock on),
and humbled homemaker.

One of them is from Mooresville....cant remember which one. Hippie homemaker also has some good research behind things that she posts...but can go a tad crazy on the "earthy" side sometimes ;)

Anyways....crazy long post, I'll sign off now. :) What are your favorite little things this week?


Emma would say her favorite "little" thing is not this dreary weather, but in fact her dirty ole pooh bear. She cant leave the house without this lil guy. :) 
...also I DO notice from this pic that a lint roller is much needed on sweet things car seat. Whoa babe... fuzz city!

No comments:

Post a Comment