Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Catching Up

I seriously feel like I had fallen off the face of the earth! So many events going on lately, including Miss Priss' birthday party. One year old already? Cant be. :(

Heres a few pictures of her party. Pinterest-inspired farm theme: pink, red gingham, and cow print. It was so much fun getting everything ready and naming all the snacks after "farm lingo". ;)

Carrie made an amazing cake with a homemade baby cow on top. Emma was nottt impressed with this thing called "cake", and she screamed in embarrassment...made for funny memories. 
Kuddos to my amazing hubby for organizing the garage for the event. Especially since it rained, I was thankful for a covered area.

He even organized a hay ride for everyone, complete with rain! ;) 



Im sure Im not the only one who has felt this way, but I have been so burdened by our country and the choices that have been made. There are so many times that I blink and think, is this really happening? ISIS, Same sex marriage, and even just the lack of wisdom in things as little as the foods that we eat... do I want to bring another child into this world? Truthfully no. But God reminds me that I must persevere and raise them into adults who know Him. They will be few and far between. 


Ive started listening to 106.9 instead of klove for the simple fact that there are amazing sermons on this station daily. Tonight he talked about endurance. 
"The ones who endure to the end are true believers. Their faith is persevering, and an enduring faith. But get this- the ability to endure is produced BY the trials."

Something to think on tonight :) 


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! Yes, it's a tough world to bring a baby into but I use that as fuel & motivation to 'train them up in the way they should go' even more than before. God's got this, we just have to be strong & faithful & willing to be bold for Him!

    ReplyDelete