Friday, October 17, 2014

Back to Back

Ever wondered what it'd be like to have two babies back to back? Well I'm one of those blessed ones to find out. One of my biggest fears was that Emma wouldnt get what she'd need once baby 2 comes along. I'm starting to see that isn't even close to reality. Her life will be so much more wonderful with a lifetime best friend. A few tips I've picked up for having two close together:

1.) Your husband is your partner in crime. Seriously do NOT know what I'd do without Garrett. He does anything I need for Emma no matter what time. He also pours his heart out into his baby girl.

2.) You can wesr two babies at once. Lol...if you are a fan of "babywearing" you'll know what I mean. Here's a picture from our morning walk-

...notice you can see baby two popping out too ;) Want to baby wear while you are 7 mo pregnant? Well...obviously it CAN be done! Excuse Emmas opinionated self, she wouldnt leave her right arm inside the ergo OR leave a bow in her hair. Fun morning lol!



3.) Stay in hiding for the first 4 months. Haha this one actually makes me laugh and Ive heard many moms say it. I remember wanting to stay in hiding with Emma those first 4 months...it was insane! Well Luke will be born in the harsh winter months, so we probably will just snuggle down in our house and never leave. ;) 


Verse of the day: Prov 4:23 "Above all else guard your heart, for everything you do comes from it." 


I can thank my Mama for this verse. Its one of her favorites. And its a constant reminder that it is YOUR job to guard your heart from things that arent good. Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment