Friday, July 31, 2015

Move the mountain...okay no prob!

(John 14:12) "Truly I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do. And greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father."

Did I read that right?
Jesus said and you will do greater things than I...

Pretty hard to digest huh?

I *Katie* could more than Jesus?
Whaat??
No really, just think about it in a non prideful way-
He means that each of us who have accepted Him, carry Him with us. Its God's will for people to be saved, and for people to be healed so that they can see Him work. We are the messengers!

Now, before you think "Eh, I dont have the faith for that. I know people can heal in Jesus name, but thats not me."

It is.

There are so many promises and provisions that we can unlock by -just- believing, and stating them! Now, how can you state them, and claim what God has given you if you dont know them? Answer is- you cant. You have to dive into His word.

Even if its boring.
Even if you dont think youre absorbing it.

Scripture says that the Word will cleanse you. It will heal you. Of all unrighteousness.  (see the picture of my Bible notes from Psalm 119- our clues from David about the Word.)

So have you sat down to read today?
Have you given yourself spiritual food for the great fight?

If not, do it! You wont regret it one bit!

"We have hope
That His promises are true
In His strength
there is nothing we (*HE*) cant do.

The same power
That rose Jesus from the grave
The same power
That commands the dead to wake
The same power
That moves mountain when He speaks
The same power
That calms the raging seas
Lives in us.
Lives in US."

Blessings!

-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment