Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer "cuteness"

Wow, its been forever since I've written. Well...not that I have ANYTHING cute and tiny taking up every moment of my time...right? ;)

Life has been beautiful and crazy lately. But I wanted to share a few inspirations in decor and simplifying life-

1. Michaels and Goodwill (preferrably the one in Cornelius) are your best friend if you need to decorate. Here are my latest decor projects.

2. You can totally root late tomato plants from the "suckers" that you pull off of your summer ones. These little guys started at about an inch tall. Look at them now. The planter cups work great, and I just keep them in these little vintage desert cups to keep water around it. I will plant them in about 3 weeks. :)

3. Capsule closet- yes I did it!!! WITH two babies "helping" me. My capsule is not as small as the bloggers that inspired me. But I do have a dress capsule, work capsule, and each season capsule. Love the simplicity compared to chaos in my closet before. I also hung up all of my purses and bags so that I could see and use them. Instead of just letting them sit in a bin! 


4. Read the "she reads truth" app. Its a must! Its just enough in the morning to fill me for a little while. Right now she is doing fruits of the spirit and its a great reminder for daily life, marriage and parenting! And it distracts you from the crazy, nasty, world we live in.

....ps- Anyone tired of hearing the words Bruce Jenner?? *raises hand* ME!!! Escape from it all. Dwell in the Word, turn off the news, and just sit outside and listen to Him.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment