Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Not a bad thing.

What is your initial reaction when something bad happens?

I'm sure if you're like me, you *first* say, "That's awful!"

Or if its something bad that has happened in our country you join in the chant
"we are going to hell in a handbaslet, I cant believe how awful our country is?!"

I realized recently that it is unBiblical, or more importantly unChristlike, to say these things.

Instead of looking at it as a *bad thing* like I described above, look at it like this-

God is bringing wickedness to LIGHT.
Its all coming out.
And that can be a great thing!!!

Think of all of the *bad* that is coming to light right now, that has relatively stayed hidden.

-Planned Parenthood Abortions
-Funding terrorist actions
-Poor American Leadership
-Increased Homosexuality
-Satanic worship
-Ashley Madison ...or whatever that site is called.
-Kanye naming his future child God West??

People can see this as bad.
That reveals truth.
The truth between good-and-evil.
Because WE know that there is such a thing
People can see this an be saved!
Saved from lives of torture and no hope.

We should ooze Jesus Christ in all that we do.  It should be our first and greatest desire.  Do I struggle with this? YES! Absolutely.  But I won't stop the fight to keep showing his mercy, love, and grace to everyone I meet.  I will take each reaction, each struggle, each trial through the lens of Christ.  And if I don't...point it out to me.  If you know me personally and see me on a daily basis- call me out on it!  It doesn't mean that I'll react perfect, or that you will.  But I can guarantee you, in the end, we will be different than this world.

Thats what my hope stands on.
This country is not my future
But I can help change the future of this country. :)




God, thank you.
Thank you for being greater
And living in us.
Thank he who is in the world.
Whatever may come,
Your strength is enough
Thank you for making our heart at peace.
Amist strife and evil.
Here in Your arms, we know who we are.

We repent for our nation that we live in.
And the nation that we know does not follow you.
We beg your mercy upon us and upon our leaders.
Thank you for Jesus
And for life. <3

Amen.

-Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment